Thursday, October 22, 2009

Icchey Phoron

Ranna(or cooking) for me is what I like to call "Icchey Phoron"---i.e a mixture of emotions or desires(icchey) with some cooking ingredients(phoron). So at 3.58 am today I suddenly had the urge to create my own cooking blog( as if I didn't have too much on the plate already---no puns intended)!

This blog is not for people looking for recipes to woo someone(depending on the standards of wooing of course!) but perhaps for those who don't know where to start and what to cook at the end of a busy day or are running out of ideas!

Dependent on the erratic schedule of my 14 month old son and paper deadlines at SJSU I will update my blogs as and when possible. No pesterings welcome!(kidding!)

Ok enough of a Hamletian monologue---now for the wooing recipes:)

1 comment: